Everyone looks forward to the summer vacations where the sun is shining, sky is blue and the spirits are high. It is also the time when the schools are closed and families look forward to travelling to hill stations for the perfect cold weather or flock to the beaches for cooler winds. Here are some of the best destinations to visit during these summer vacations:
- Sri Lanka- An island country with sandy beaches, coconut trees and tropical jungles, Sri Lanka is a great destination for relaxation as well as adventure. This country is also well known for its colourful culture, sumptuous food and yoga retreats.
- Malaysia- A melting pot of races and religions, Malaysia is a charming summer vacation destination. With its white sand beaches, multiple islands and deep green rainforests, this place will allure all kind of travellers. As Malaysia shares its border with Singapore, people prefer to extend their trip to this rich cosmopolitan country as well.
- Shimla- This hill station has always been a favourite for the summer vacations. Known for their shopping mall roads, plunging cliffs, greenery, waterfalls and temples, Shimla is also very close to Kulu and Manali which add more pleasant sights to any travel plans.
- Goa- Well known for its beaches, sea food and laid back style, Goa is a getaway destination for everyone. Right from children to elderly, everyone loves to relax and unwind at this place. Adventure sports, visits to churches with Portuguese influence, secluded beaches and luxury resorts, this place is perfect for any kind of vacation.
- Thailand- One of the favorite places for tourists in South East Asia is Thailand has a lot to offer. Right from ancient temples to rave parties and wide beaches to wildlife, Thailand offers something interesting for everyone. The many islands off the mainland of Thailand offer picturesque views and breaktaking coral life experiences.