Can corona be eliminated from the world eternally? If not then how to survive with Corona?
World Health Organisation official Michael Ryan gave the world a reality check at a regular press conference on May 14 when it was suggested that “this virus may never go away.”
University of Alberta virologist David Marchant who has spent his research life looking for a treatment for the dangerous respiratory syncytial virus( RSV), agreed adding vaccines aren’t a certainty, he continued that saying that “ we will find a vaccine in the next few years because we have so little data on the coronavirus”
“Virus aren’t things we can fight; they are things you learn to live with, treat and mitigate”- David Marchant
What living with COVID-19 looks like:
Expert series you should continue wearing a mask keeping your distance and washing hands because those statistics really works
The experts said that there will be more testing surveillance and contact tracing.
There probably won’t be probably any vaccine anytime soon but there are treatments in the pipeline that could help us. If proper treatment is found that happens to save lives, then we can least lower the death rate if a large number of people end up getting infected.
To boost up our mental and physical health in this pandemic situation and to avoid crisis fatigue things we can to make it better.
- Take care of your physical wellness like proper nutrition, sleep, sex and exercise.
- Connect with friends family and society at large using electronics to keep in touch with them
- Try to preserve your routines which will help you to maintain a sense of normalcy in your life.
- Indulge in activities, you enjoy that you can do safely
- Try yoga or meditation.
- Strive to replace emotions of anger and hatred with genuine feelings of appreciation and love.
- limit your media exposure.