With every New Year comes the anticipation of new trips with our friends and family! We can’t wait for the vacations that are lined up for the year. If you’re one of those people who is too excited to not start planning right away, then we’ve got some suggestions for you.
Here are the top destinations you have to visit in India in 2019
- Goa – Visit the pristine beaches of a region steeped in cultural history and fascinating traditions. Goa is the ultimate zone for those who want relaxation with a bit of adventure on the side.
- Delhi – Delhi, India’s capital is a must visit spot in 2019. From Red Fort to Qutb Minar and from Lodi Gardens to Humayun’s tomb, there is no shortage of historical fascination for the curious traveller.
- Andaman – For lovers of the ocean, nature and quite siestas, Andaman is the perfect travel destination. Choose from oceanic adventures like scuba diving to lounging in a gorgeous resort with scrumptious food.
- Shimla – Explore the beauty of the rough and wild Himalayas by visiting Shimla. Go cycling in the sanctuary or camp out in the forests. Visit the local towns and temples. Catch the most fascinating views for an unforgettable experience.
Perhaps some of you prefer to travel out of India. You can visit these top destinations.
- Sri Lanka – Not too unlike Indian Culture, but with roots from a different past, this gorgeous little island is the perfect tropical paradise getaway.
- Malaysia – Malaysia is a mixing pot of cultures. Here you can visit modernistic cities but also find colonial architecture and lush jungles.
- Thailand – Thai food and culture is like no other. It’s cities, palaces, ruins, beaches and every other corner is filled with something new to experience.
- Singapore – Want a luxurious trip and visits to the shopping mall? Or perhaps you’d like to visit a nature park. The choice is yours. Singapore has it all.