Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, is known as the queen of hill stations. It was also the summer capital of the British before independence. Visitors enjoy beautiful views of snow capped mountains and lush greenery along waterfalls and temples. The best time to visit Shimla is between April and October though snow lovers should visit it in winters to enjoy the snowfalls. This city has a population of 1.7lakhs and the native settlers are considered to be cordial and warm.
Here are some details of tour package to Shimla from Chennai to help you book a travel plan:
- The tour package covers Kulu and Manali along with Shimla and is spread across 4 nights and 5 days.
- The departure airport is Chennai International Airport and the arrival airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi from where travellers are taken to Shimla
- A comfortable stay is arranged in air conditioned rooms throughout the tour.
- The itinerary includes visit to the following attractions
- Snow copper and the Shivalik Mountains covered with snow and pine trees
- City Tour includes visit to Sankat Mochan temple, Jakhu Temples and Kufri along with Mall road and the Ridge in Shimla
- Waterfalls like Chadwick Falls in Shimla and Jana Falls in Manali
- Visit to Kothi Gorge village, Gulaba-Marhi-Rohtang, Rohtang pass and Solang valley in Manali
- Temples such as Hadimba devi, Manu Temple and Tibetan Monastery in Manali
- These places also offer adventure activities like boating, trekking, fishing and skiing which travellers can enjoy.
- The tour prices include 2-way airfare, all hotel transfers, sightseeing, assistance at airports and welcome drinks at the hotel.
- Shimla tour prices exclude any meals, alcoholic drinks, rohtang pass and any other personal expense made by the traveller
The maximum capacity of the tour is limited to 50 people and the price starts Rs.25,000. Shimla tour packages are also available in 5 months and 10 months saving scheme tour which has maximum capacity of 25 people.