- Alcazar Show– One of the most famous shows of Thailand, Alcazar offers a dazzling display of several energetic acts complete with extravagant costumes, bright colours, and state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems. Performed by ladyboys, this shows offers non-stop entertainment for seventy minutes.
- Coral Island– Also, known as Koh Hae, Coral Islands offers a perfect day trip for relaxation lovers and adventure lovers alike. The place offers exciting activities like scuba diving, water sports and snorkelling.
- Tiger Zoo– The Sriacha Tiger zoo on the outskirts of Pattaya is home to over 200 tigers and 10,000 crocodiles. Covering a vast area of 400,000 sq. Km., this zoo is divided into four zones: tiger breeding zone, crocodile zone, animal zone and talent show zone. The Elephant museum here offers a collection of life-sized elephant figures.
- Bangkok City Tour-The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok is a beautiful city that is full of cultural and historical landmarks. Bangkok’s Royal Grand Palace, beautiful Buddhist Temples and floating market at Saduak are must-see locations.
- Gems Gallery – The Gems gallery at Pattya in Thailand affirms the country’s position as a major global gems and jewellery dealer. It offers a huge collection of finest gems and jewellery. You can get precious gems like rubies, emeralds, diamonds, sapphires and topaz. It also offers a selection in pearls.